Valuad is looking for an experienced Head of Publishers!
This position offers a unique opportunity for an experienced publisher sales and business development professional to join a growing team and expand the business with new partnerships.
What do we do?
Valuad is a programmatic ad monetization platform offering automated Header Bidding solutions that increase demand, competition and revenue for publishers.
Valuad serves more than 5 billion impressions per month, and has proven to increase programmatic revenue by over 20%.
We’re looking for an experienced and resourceful Head of Publishers to develop and implement growth opportunities in new markets. We’re searching for a self-starter with a solid track record of creating long-term relationships with publishers worldwide.
As the Head of Publishers:
- You will be part of our growing sales team, operating completely independently.
- You will be prospecting new publishers, qualifying and closing new deals, hosting online, phone and in-person pitches and presentations.
- You will be developing a sales strategy and business plan for generating revenue through mid-tier and premium publishers and websites, as well as media owners/platforms.
- You will be responsible for managing the entire publisher program, working directly with the management and product teams on sales and new product strategy.
- You must be an experienced, self-motivated, performance driven professional who is comfortable with little guidance.
- Find, contact and create new Publisher Partnerships.
- Maintain existing Publisher Relationships and identify new opportunities.
- Work with the product team to develop optimum solutions for publishers and to ensure business support for publisher deals.
- Successfully sign long term deals with both new and existing Publisher Partners.
- 3+ years of experience in the ad-tech industry as business development or other sales positions with a focus on selling to publishers.
- Strong communicator and Excellent English (written and verbal) – MUST.
- Proven track record signing deals with mid-tier and premium digital publishers directly, successfully driving revenue independently through prospecting and closing new deals.
- Wide contact network of digital publishers, direct connection to high trafficked entities.
- Fundamental understanding of the programmatic ecosystem, publisher landscape and header bidding solutions
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, goal and target oriented executor.
- Self-starter that desires to be a key contributor and strong team player
Why work with us?
- We’re small, fast and open minded (mostly)
- We’re fun! (usually)
- Interesting products and a dynamic environment
Got what it takes?
Send you CV today.